Great Truths That Little Children Have Learned:
- When your Mum is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
- If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.
- Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
- The best place to be when you're sad is Grandpa's lap.
Great Truths That Adults Have Learned:
- Raising teenagers is like nailing jelly to a tree.
- Families are like fudge...mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
- Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
- Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.
Great Truths About Growing Old
- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
- When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you're down there.
- It's frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.
- Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
The Four Stages Of Life:
- You believe in Santa Claus.
- You don't believe in Santa Claus.
- You are Santa Claus.
- You look like Santa Claus.
- At age 4 success is . . . not piddling in your pants.
- At age 12 success is . . . having friends.
- At age 17 success is . . . having a drivers license.
- At age 35 success is . . . having money.
- At age 50 success is . . . having money.
- At age 70 success is . . . having a drivers licence.
- At age 75 success is . . . having friends.
- At age 80 success is . . . not piddling in your pants.
"Always remember to forget the troubles that pass your way; BUT NEVER forget the blessings that come each day"