Skip to main content

Telephone or Mobile number codes

Note: This is an archived article of Dec 4, 2009

You can extract information from the provided mobile/landline number.

WHY?


If you've mobile, then you'd have definitely faced the situation in which you want to know more about that unknown phone number that is recorded in the missed call list of your mobile. Isn't it?

If you're curious guy and you got a phone number from somewhere that may be of your interest. Then what'll you do? You'll definitely want to extract some kind of information out of it. Right?

Well then be happy guys because I devote this webpage to you!

HOW?


If you've a mobile number then note down the initial 4 digits. You could know the Service Provider of that number out of it. Plus you could know the local working geographical area of that number.

Go to Indian Mobile Codes tab to extract information out of the provided mobile number.

If you've a landline number then look for the STD code in it. You could know the geographical area of that number from that code.

Go to Indian STD Codes tab to extract information out of the provided landline number.

Enjoy guys!



To open full page view in a separate window, click here Telephone/Mobile Number Codes.

For more details or any type of query, comment or feedback; go to Comment|Query|Feedback @ Free Voice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlock protected blocks in Siemens SIMATIC Step 7

Recently I'd been called by Hindalco's Fabrication Plant division to unlock the protected blocks in Siemens SIMATIC Step 7. They were in need to unlock those blocks since an year because of 1 million Rupees of loss per month. They want to re-program those blocks but it was locked by the man who'd done the setup. From the people working in that department, I came to know that they were trying to call that man (someone from Italy) right here but he's not coming. Actually, what he'd done was that he'd locked some of the blocks and deleted the source file. And Siemens didn't provide any feature to unlock. Department people also told me that even the people working in Siemens don't know how to do it. Being a software engineer I know that any thing can be reverse engineered. So I took up the challenge. How did I unlocked the blocks? The first thing I'd done was searched about this software at Google and read about what is this software all about. Aft...

JS: The complete code example of Crypto.js (DES)

For one of the project I was trying to use crypto.js but I found that the Quick-start Guide have some deficiency in terms of library usage. So I am writing it here as a useful note for memory recap. <script src="http://crypto-js.googlecode.com/svn/tags/3.1.2/build/rollups/tripledes.js"></script> <script> var encrypted = CryptoJS.DES.encrypt("The secret message", "secret_key"); var e_msg = encrypted.toString(); console.log(e_msg); var decrypted = CryptoJS.DES.decrypt(e_msg, "secret_key"); var d_msg = decrypted.toString(CryptoJS.enc.Utf8); console.log(d_msg); </script>

Openmeetings Widget Wordpress Plugin

One of my client asked me to create a Wordpress plugin, so the first thing I did was to search for any existing plugin on which I can work on. Luckily I found one. It was developed by Shuki Vaknin. You can visit his plugin at:  http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/openmeetings-integration-plugin-widget/ But I had little different requirement. So I modified the Shuki Vaknin's plugin. The modification is that every session has a unique username. I choose guest as default name while adding a timestamp along with guest keyword like guest34578689 . Download Link:  openmeetings-integration-plugin-widget.zip